Cath’s Chilli Prawns
Her recipe sums up her attitude to life: Keep it simple for the best flavour.
- Pour enough olive oil in to the pan to coat its base.
- Add the 2 crushed garlic cloves and chilli flakes to taste.
- Once the garlic is sizzling and has turned a shade of golden brown, add the prawns.
- After a few minutes, the prawns will start to brown.
- It’s now time to add the chunky slices of red and yellow pepper and the slim stalks of asparagus.
- Stir them around and about until all golden and crispy but still crunchy.
As this dish is fairly hot, the best drink is probably iced water or a chilled Sauvignon Blanc.
Dear Lord, thank you for our daily bread but most importantly, thank you for delicious ingredients found in the sea and in our vegetable patches.
- Prawn Attack (foodeeblog.com)
- Chilli & Garlic Prawns with Lemon Zest (cotelettes.wordpress.com)
- Creamy Mushrooms and Prawns Pasta (foodismylife.wordpress.com)
- Fried eggs with prawns and potatoes (chocochopz.wordpress.com)
- Pan fried Mediterrean Prawns (thecosykitchen.wordpress.com)
- Prawn & ham stir fry with tagliatelle (chocochopz.wordpress.com)
- How to cook Atul Kochhar’s Malaysian prawn and pineapple curry (metro.co.uk)
- Seafood brodo with garlic prawn and chorizo bruschetta (europafood.wordpress.com)
- Prawn Pulao (cheftoponkumer.wordpress.com)